This FMF-funded project explores current social media research and usage among other industries to identify the most effective social media techniques that have the greatest applicability to today’s floral industry businesses.
The individual chapters of the Social Media Guide are listed below. When you click on the name of each chapter, you will be taken to a landing page for that chapter. Most chapter landing pages contain a downloadable PDF document as well as relevant links to documents and videos.
Table of Contents:
|Reader’s Note: This is a comprehensive guide with several downloadable PDF documents as well as external links and video links. As your one-stop destination for all things social media, it is meant to be browsed over a long period of time. Some videos make take a few minutes to download and some are more than 30 minutes in length. Feel free to browse chapter contents at your leisure and keep in mind that several sessions may be required to complete your reading of the full guide!
- Understanding Social Media – The Big Picture
- Successful Case Studies of Social Media Implementation
- Social Media Channels, Tools, and Techniques
- Social Marketing
- Optimizing for Mobile Technologies
- Glossary of Social Media Terminology
- Recommended Sites
- Other Social Media Guides
- Dr. Charlie Hall (Holder of the Ellison Chair of International Floriculture at Texas A&M University)
- Jeff Korhan (Global Digital Marketing Speaker, Author, Syndicated Publisher, and Consultant for the green industry)
- Dr. Bridget Behe (Professor of Horticulture Marketing at Michigan State University)
- Dr. Chengyan Yue (Holder of the·Todd and Barbara Bachman Endowed Chair in Horticultural Science at the University of Minnesota)
For more information contact, Dr. Charlie Hall.