The purpose of the Floral Marketing Research Fund (FMRF) is to collect funds from industry sources to be used in the support of funding consumer research benefiting the entire floriculture industry.
All reports on this website are made available to anyone in the floriculture industry in an effort to increase sales of floral products, and offer solutions on how to better reach the consumer.
The following reports funded by the FMRF are available online:
- Marketing Tactics to Increase Millennial Floral Purchases
- Generations of Flowers Study
- Funeral Directors and Flowers – Insights into Floral Tributes in the Funeral Industry
- Purchasing Barriers Tracking Study for Non-Flower Buyers
- Social Media Guide for Floral Retailers and Wholesalers
- Consumer Preferences Study for Flowers as Gifts
Two NEW studies are also being conducted in 2017 funded by the FMRF. Results will be published online once available. Stay updated on these projects by connecting with AFE and FMRF on social media.
- Consumer Purchasing Study
- Social Media Marketing
In order to download the reports, you must create an account and log in. This will allow us to update you on future research and final reports. Your information will not be shared.